The Seaweed Alliance provide practical and professional services at a competitive market rate. Services include:
- Facilitation and development of feasibility studies
- Scoping studies to determine farming sites.
- Business and industry development plans for establishing viable and competitive seaweed sectors
- Provision of access to R&D for downstream, value-added biorefining and advice on new product development.
- Facilitation of expert advice on trials and introduction of Integrated
- Multi-trophic Aquaculture (IMTA) systems, deploying seaweed cultivation with finfish and bivalve farming.
- Facilitation of expert advice on Offshore Multi-Use-Platforms (MUP’s) – the co-location of seaweed aquaculture with other offshore operations e.g. wind farms
- Provision of advice on marine conservation and safety in regard to aquaculture and related activities at sea and on land.
- Facilitation of experts in seaweed carbon sequestration and modelling.